tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Willy Lin <Wil...@apexlearning.com>
Subject RE: Need help for case insensitive deployment
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:18:47 GMT
Hi:

	Can someone tell me whether my question is posted or not?  Am I
having problem with my mail server?
	Thanks.

Willy

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy Lin
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 10:39 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Need help for case insensitive deployment

Hi:

	I need to server up some pages through Tomcat4 that are case
insensitive.  I have found an attribute in resources for case sensitivity,
but I could not get it to work.  Here is my context definition.

<Context path="/Live" docBase="\\host1\dir1" debug="0" privileged="true">
	<Resource name ="" type="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
docBase="\\host1\dir1"
		caseSensitive="false" cached="true" />
</Context>

	Can someone tell me what is wrong or point me to a sample
configuration for case insensitive deployment.  Thanks a lot.

Crazy Monkey