tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Willy Lin <>
Subject Need help for case insensitive deployment
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:39:19 GMT

	I need to server up some pages through Tomcat4 that are case
insensitive.  I have found an attribute in resources for case sensitivity,
but I could not get it to work.  Here is my context definition.
<Context path="/Live" docBase="\\host1\dir1" debug="0" privileged="true">
	<Resource name ="" type="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
		caseSensitive="false" cached="true" />

	Can someone tell me what is wrong or point me to a sample
configuration for case insensitive deployment.  Thanks a lot.
Crazy Monkey