tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aris Javier" <aristotle.jav...@eazix.com>
Subject RE: Why request.getRemoteUser() returns NULL ?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:00:15 GMT
i added request.tomcatAuthentication=false inside jk2.properties... and
set
windows integrated authentication on my website.

but still... request.getRemoteUser() returns NULL... =|

here's my jk2.properties file;

## THIS FILE MAY BE OVERRIDEN AT RUNTIME. MAKE SURE TOMCAT IS STOPED
## WHEN YOU EDIT THE FILE.

## COMMENTS WILL BE _LOST_

## DOCUMENTATION OF THE FORMAT IN JkMain javadoc.

# Set the desired handler list
# handler.list=apr,request,channelJni
#
# Override the default port for the socketChannel
# channelSocket.port=8019
# Default:
# channelUnix.file=${jkHome}/work/jk2.socket
# Just to check if the the config  is working
# shm.file=${jkHome}/work/jk2.shm

# In order to enable jni use any channelJni directive
# channelJni.disabled = 0
# And one of the following directives:

# apr.jniModeSo=/opt/apache2/modules/mod_jk2.so

# If set to inprocess the mod_jk2 will Register natives itself
# This will enable the starting of the Tomcat from mod_jk2
# apr.jniModeSo=inprocess

# request.tomcatAuthentication=false