tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Multiple arguments in a GET URL
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:50:24 GMT

Hi,

Be careful with your syntax, use ?param1=param1&param2=param2, not
?param1=param1?param2=param2.  The ? indicates the beginning of the
query string and is expected once per URL, & is a parameter separator in
the query string is can be there zero or more times.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics