tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Howto deploy a new version of my webapp without disturbing the customer?
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:02:36 GMT

Hi,

>> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/TomcatProjectPages
>
>Thanks, though it does look quite confusing on the first view.
>It seems as if there is not much content yet related to tomcat.

There isn't that much content on the wiki: mostly links to connector
configuration examples provided by other people.  The wiki is not our
primary source of documentation, but anyone and everyone is encouraged
to contribute to it, and when contributions are good and general they
frequently get added to the docs-proper.

Yoav