tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 5.x windows installer
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:20:10 GMT

Hi,
I just installed 5.0.28.exe on Win2K the other day, using both JDK
1.4.2_04 and 1.5 RC2 (the last beta before the final customer shipment
went out yesterday): in either case it worked fine, no freezing.
Installation, running as a service, running from the command line, and
de-installation all went fine.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics