tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: JNDI binding a new resource
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:15:25 GMT

Hi,
You have a couple of options within Tomcat: use a custom JNDI resource
factory (this is covered in the JNDI how-to) which would allow you to
control JNDI resource creation and stuff, but only for that factory and
type, so it's limited.  Alternatively, extend and/or customize the
org.apache.naming classes that ship with Tomcat for your own needs.
That's not trivial.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics