tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 & JRE 1.5
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:04:17 GMT

Hi,
If you hit it when it didn't work over the past 24 hours, you may have
simply had bad timing, as they were updating everything from 5.0 RC2 to
5.0 FCS.  And now they're experiencing a huge load because the FCS is
available.  But it does work, I just did it a couple of hours ago ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

is
>directly linked from the Java home page, as the first entry under
Popular
>Downloads, as noted before.  Beyond that you hit the license agreement,
>which you must accept in order to access the binaries.  There's no way
>bypass that.  Works fine for me using either Firefox or IE.
>
> - Chuck
>

>THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE
PROPRIETARY