tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 & JRE 1.5
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:04:17 GMT

If you hit it when it didn't work over the past 24 hours, you may have
simply had bad timing, as they were updating everything from 5.0 RC2 to
5.0 FCS.  And now they're experiencing a huge load because the FCS is
available.  But it does work, I just did it a couple of hours ago ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

View raw message