tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: jdk1.4 tomcat.4.30
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:36:24 GMT

Hi,
Yeah, for your Tomcat version the JMX API is required by that connector.  For Tomcat 5.x,
the JMX API is required on the bootstrap classpath and is included there by Tomcat in its
default setups.  If you write on your custom startup scripts, you're responsible for the classpath
;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics