tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Problems with tomcat on UNIX
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:40:38 GMT

Hi,
So everything worked fine before the weekend, the setup is the same
except for ports, now all of a sudden it doesn't work, and you expect
someone who doesn't know your system to be able to help? ;)

These changes don't occur by themselves.  Something has to have changed.
Maybe you should try using a standard connection pooling approach rather
than rolling your own.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Is
>the driver jar in the same directory?  Is the server.xml the same?  Is
>your context definition, if you have one, the same?  When you say
you're
>running fine locally, is that from within an IDE, or on the command
>line?
>
>Out of curiosity, did you search the archives or consult the Tomcat FAQ
>before posting your question?  This is not a rare question ;)
>
>Yoav Shapira
>Millennium Research Informatics

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
>>        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
8
5