tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Using custom CoyoteResponse(Facade)
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:37:29 GMT

Hi,
Why not use an HttpServletResponseWrapper?  You can easily wrap whatever
method however you want.

I think the design itself is cruising for a bruising, as is the case any
time you deviate from Servlet Spec mandates on session tracking, but I
imagine you already know that and have no choice.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics