tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [DefaultContext in tomcat 5.5]
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:06:49 GMT

Hi,

>I could send you the errors if you want but I delete the

Don't worry about it, I was just curious.

>I think it would be better to set options for a given webapp.

I think so too.

>Nevertheless, I don't know how to build this
>$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/APP/META-INF/context.xml file.

It's an XML text file (so you can use any text editor), whose contents
are a single Context element and any nested elements you want.  You
don't need a DTD or Schema.

>Is this syntax right ?
><Context cookies="true" override="true" swallowOutput="true"
>allowLinking="true"/>

It's well-formed but invalid, because Context requires a docBase and a
path.

Yoav