tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Att Is Needed Badly: (Several People Are Reporting exactly the Same Problem)Tomcat 5.0.27 CP Configuration
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:17:29 GMT

Hi,
If you'll search the archives, you'll find that many many people have
complained of this problem, only for it to be resolved with a user
configuration error time after time.  We've tried to make the docs as
clear, complete, and accurate as we can.

Your case doesn't seem any different than the usual.  Tomcat wouldn't
look for a MySQL driver unless you tell it to.  If you copy/pasted from
the Tomcat documentation, make sure you modify the needed settings for
your specific, such as the driver class name and database URL.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics