tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Serializable Logging implementation
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:03:17 GMT

Hi,
Then no one can help you if you don't give any details ;) Stack trace?
Config details?  Have you done any debugging of your own?  NPEs usually
take about a minute to resolve, much shorter than writing a message to
this list and waiting for a response... Why don't people get this
lesson?  It's repeated at least once a day on this list ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics