tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: question about non-responding commands in tomcat 5.5.1 manager application
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:29:18 GMT

I think I inadvertently broke the HTML manager (Ant should still work
fine) in 5.5.1 when I added the JavaScript confirmation prompts to the
start/stop/deploy/undeploy commands.  I added these prompts to address
existing Bugzilla requests, but the single quotes are being removed
somewhere along the rendering pipeline, resulting in Bugzilla 29485
being reopened.  Watch that issue if you're interested, I'll make sure
it's fixed for 5.5.3 (it's too late for 5.5.2 as I finished building
that around 12:30pm today).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

View raw message