tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: CoyoteConnector Tomcat 5.5.1 Embedded
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:55:45 GMT

Hi,
I hope you realize 5.5 is still alpha and unstable.  As such, it would
not be very surprising if the Embedded process were broken somewhere
along the line.  Use 5.0.x (5.0.28 is the latest stable one) if you want
a more stable Tomcat version for which the tutorials and examples should
apply.

Can you scan the jars on your classpath for the CoyoteConnector class?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics