tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Access Problem
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:51:17 GMT

Hi,
It would seem to be a network configuration error on your part (maybe
the router, maybe the firewall, maybe iptables/ipchains if you have
those configured, who knows), since it works internall without a
problem.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:133)
>        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>
>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.j
ava:
>311)
>
>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:301
)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
>        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>
>More strange even is that if you try to access to the URI that gives
the
>problem putting it in the addess bar of the browser:
>
>http://myexternalip:myport/myapp/somedir/somepage.jsp;jsessionid=someid
:

>It works!, but obviously just for this page, wich is included in the
>page.
>Moreover, there are other applications installed in the same tomcat,
and
>they
>work from local and external networks.
>
>Has anyone any idea of the possible source of the problem.
>
>I'm using Tomcat 5.0.14 in a FreeBSD box. The same error happens in a
W2k