tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: tomcat as AJP frontend to other tomcats?
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:01:20 GMT

Hi,
The Balancer app is a redirector.  Its power is in its flexible rules
architecture and the fact you can achieve simple load-balancing without
much trouble and in a pure Java way (no hardware, no Apache, which of
course has some disadvantages but this is a great solution especially
for lower-traffic sites).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics