tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat & Connection Pool
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:56:24 GMT

Hi,
A <Context> element will not get you far, no matter what its contents.
But let's assume you actually have a docBase and path at least, and just
typed shorthand.

When you can't start tomcat, look at the logs.  They will have error
messages that tell you what's wrong.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics