tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Frequent session expire in Tomcat 4.1.27
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:49:00 GMT

Hi,
Check the Servlet Specification section on the Deployment Descriptor
(web.xml) contents -- I think it's chapter 12 or 13.  You'll see the
<session-timeout> tag which specifies the timeout in minutes for
inactive sessions.  It's 30 minutues by default but you can have it as
long as you want.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics