tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat5 and JVM in -server Mode?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:59:06 GMT

Hi,
STFA.  I personally tested several 4.0.x and 4.1.x Tomcat releases on
Solaris 8 and Sun JDK 1.3.1 and 1.4.1 versions.  Even if stability is
better by now, I wouldn't be convinced that -server should be added by
default because of portability (to other JVMs) requirements.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics