tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Strange errorq
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:25:37 GMT

Hi,
Get a profiler as Senor Crosley suggested.  Knowing when and how to use
a profiler is both a basic and a priceless developer skill.  If you
can't run the profiler on your production Tomcat instance, setup another
instance on the production box (or an identical box if you have one) and
run the profiler on that instance.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

The
>Jsp submits to the struts framework, and reload the page (and doing
some
>checks and retrieve some data). Now a parameter tells the jsp to show
the
>extended search block. This is working ok, until a certain moment.
After
>switching between the option quick search and extended search (and
>everytime
>reloading the page) for several times Tomcat stops and restarts. In the
log
>I can't see any error. The last thing I can found is that Tomcat is
looking
>for an instance of the actionbean (that is related to the search.jsp).
>think he can found or create an instance of the actionbean. But WHY????
It