tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Log4J in Tomcat 5.0...I don't believe the FAQ
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:20:29 GMT

Hmm, it's possible that now that we've moved Tomcat's bootstrapping code
to also use commons-logging, the impl lib is needed on the bootstrap
classpath.  I'll amend the FAQ entry to also link to this thread and
give some though to updating the documentation-proper (as opposed to the
FAQ) on this issue.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

View raw message