tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [DefaultContext in tomcat 5.5]
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:21:01 GMT

Hi,

What errors, out of curiosity?  The above element doesn't make any sense
because the Loader doesn't support any of those attribute ;)  I'm
guessing you meant Context and the above is just a typo?

If you need JNDI resources (this includes DataSources) shared between
contexts, use the GlobalNamingResources element.  If you need to set
options for a given webapp, do so in an explicit Context tag (or
context.xml file) for that webapp.

Yoav