tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <>
Subject RE: JK2 2.0.4
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:10:50 GMT
Yes it works fine.

You should post your so we can see what your mappings are.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul D. Hester []
Sent: 30 September 2004 19:34
Subject: JK2 2.0.4

Has anyone had success installing the JK2 v2.0.4 connector with multiple
virtual hosts, with each host having there own port?  We have two users,
each with their own instance of Tomcat 4.1.31 running.  Each user has a
unique port.  I'm running Apache 2.0.50.  When I set up the file with the two ports, all requests go through the
last port listed in the file and the first listed
port is being piped over to the second ports web page.
HELP!!!!  I'm about ready to jump out of my window!!!!

View raw message