tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anto Paul <antop...@gmail.com>
Subject Servlet mapping problem
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:41:47 GMT
Hi all,
  I am writing an application which have to serve content based on the
hostname it is requested. Different hosts will be set to same ROOT
directory. There wont be any content at the ROOT. Everything will be
on subdirectories. I wrote a servlet with mapping as / . But when it
is forwarded to subdirectory it is coming to same servlet and
executing in a loop. This is an example of what I need.

Directory structure.               Host name
ROOT/sites/one.com -          one.com
ROOT/sites/two.com            two.com
ROOT/sites/three.com          three.com

A request to one.com should go to /sites/one.com .
A request to two.com should go to /sites/two.com .

How to make it.

Thanks in advance

Anto Paul

--
To strive,to seek,to find and not to yield