tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aitor Imaz <>
Subject Unexpected icon pops up when generating PDF (Mac OS X)
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:40:39 GMT

I have Tomcat 5.0.27 installed on a computer with Mac OS X 10.3.4.
Whenever I generate a PDF file from a webapp, an annoying Java
launcher icon pops up in my dock, apparently launching the
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap class. This behaviour was
already reported in this message:

But I'm using iText and JasperReports, and not FOP. I haven't been
able to find any answer to this problem so far. I'd like to get rid of
the icon. Anyone had the same problem and managed to solve it?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message