tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Behal <vbe...@quark.co.in>
Subject RE: Not able to run .html and servlet in Tomcat 5
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:41:07 GMT
yes. it is stable version 5.0.28.

Regards,
Vivek Behal.

"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is
often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is
possible"

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:bsouther@fwdco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 3:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Not able to run .html and servlet in Tomcat 5

Tomcat 5.0 or tomcat 5.5?
If you're just starting out, go with a stable version (5.0.28).

This tutorial should get you started:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/appdev/index.html

A static HTML page should show just fine.
What is the name of the page?
What are you typing in your browser's address window?
Remember, the address (after the domain) is case sensitive.