tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Behal <vbe...@quark.co.in>
Subject Not able to run .html and servlet in Tomcat 5
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:00:59 GMT
Hi,
   I downloaded tomcat 5. I added a .html file to the webapps/Root folder
but as i try to access it, gives me error with status 404. i.e the tomcat is
not able to locate the file.
   Could you tell me what should i do to make it work. I deployed a  .class
file in webapps/Root/WEb-INF/classes folder which was actually a servlet
file . Tomcat is not able to access that also.
 So every tiems it gives me page not found error when i try to access it.
Could you suggets me some way....

Regards,
Vivek Behal.