tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Handa <gha...@quark.co.in>
Subject Problem using IIOP from servlet in Tomcat 5.0.18
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:51:26 GMT
hi

 I have some problem in calling the methods which use corba from the tomcat.

 1) I have configured eclipse 3.0 and Tomcat 5.0.18 on my machine
 2) I have a class which communicates with my server using IIOP . The method
which does that is tested and it works fine standalone ie when invoked from
main method of its class.
 3) When I try to call the same method from my servlet using this class
instance it gives exception  :

   org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 208 completed:
Maybe
	at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.IIOPConnection.purge_calls(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ReaderThread.run(Unknown Sourc

  Any help will be highly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Gaurav Handa