tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Klop <ronald-mailingl...@base.nl>
Subject Re: AW: ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:50:18 GMT
So, this is an error from the ThreadPool and not from java or the OS. The errors I got we're
errors from the OS because of a limited nr of threads per process. There are issues with the
ThreadPool solved in both 4 and 5 (see changelogs), so maybe this will be solved for you also.

At my work I use a jsp which I will attach. It shows all running threads and threadgroups
by there name. It gave me some usefull insight in the inner workings of Tomcat.

Ronald.