tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kaiser, Paul" <paul_kai...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Autodeploy problems in 5.0.27
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:34:30 GMT

> Am I wrong to think this should work? Have I left out a
> necessary config step?

I forgot to create an empty webapps directory in CATALINA_BASE.

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
(which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.
 If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.