tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rengifo <jmreng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem configuring a global resource to be linked from Context elements ....
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:00:46 GMT
Thanks to all.

The resource link problem has been solve with this recommendations you
gave me, at the end I copied my database .jar to common/lib so all web
application and the server can see it, what seems strange to me is
that it used to work on Tomcat 4 without any copy task, but the
solution you gave me goes according to the ClassLoader documentation
so you were just rigth..

Thanks to all of you...

Regards

Jonathan M. Rengifo