tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rengifo <jmreng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems upgrading to Tomcat 5
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 23:13:10 GMT
Hi all...

Can anyone tell me about a succeeding experience ResourceLinking
inside a Context element a Resource element contained in a
GlobalNamingResources element?

Please, I don't really know how to do it on Tomcat 5 and can´t find it
on the Internet...
(For more information about the problem see my last posted message
"Problems upgrading to Tomcat 5")