tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Fuellbrandt <mike.fuellbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: urls not conforming to the standards problem
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:15:02 GMT
If you are looking for just the SessionID that is passed, then you
could retrieve it via
HttpServletRequest.getRequestedSessionId();

To get it back into the outgoing url, wouldn't you just use encodeUrl()?

As an aside, I don't believe that it's JK (mod_jk?) that's parsing it
out as Tomcat without Apache still filters the information out.