tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Fuellbrandt <mike.fuellbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: method level synchronization doesn't work
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:48:16 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't the code synchronize on a static
final member of the jsp?

private static final String COUNTER_INCREMENT_LOCK = newString("lock");

and then you would use the second method from the first post to synchronize on?

(It's been a long time since I considered synchronization so I could
be really wrong here...)

Mike Fuellbrandt