tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hermel Thomas , Köln" <>
Subject AW: problem starting sever-engine
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:15:45 GMT
guess I found the error...
a class in a Web/inf/libs/...jar-library is requesting an XML-file via
Tomcat. Since Tomcat hasn't started the file can't be found which probably
incommodates the deploy (or however you'd express it!).

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: QM []
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. September 2004 15:06
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: Re: problem starting sever-engine

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 10:04:00AM +0200, "Hermel Thomas , K?ln" wrote:
: this might sound peculiar, but I'm having problems starting Tomcat (V4).
: I placed my application (Java-Applet) as usual in the "webapps" directory,
: but the engine doesn't initialize completely, although there are no error
: messages in the loggings.

"having problems" and "doesn't initialize" -- these are too vague for
someone to offer you a solution.

More details, please.

software  --
tech news --