tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gera...@computo-industrial.com.mx
Subject Re: Unpack WAR Problem
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:51:49 GMT

You say you installed the xml file *in the webapps directory*. It should
be in your-web-app/WEB-INF directory, shouldn't it? Or is this what you
meant?

Gerardo Juarez

PS - In version 4.1.30 I don't have to restart the server. I enter the
Tomcat Manager and redeploy the application. I don't know if you can do
that  in 4.1.27 but if you can, you should try it. It's faster and more
convenient  message-wise.