tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <j.subscr...@infosatgeomatica.com>
Subject Tomcat embedded
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:22:25 GMT
HI All! Can anybody tell me how to configure Tomcat 2.0.28 and Apache2
to run Tomcat embedded (inprocess) on Windows 2003? As I understand I
need JNI to achieve this. Where can I get one for Windows? Anybody
have this information? Please share if you know this:)

This what I find in documentation for one commercial software:
"...Tomcat doesn’t support embedded operation that well.
Certain aspects such as locating the jk2.properties file are problematic.
In most cases, you shouldn’t need the jk2.properties file so this
should not affect too many people..."

Thanks for any help!

--
Best regards,