tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ROOTto <roo...@email.it>
Subject Porting from Apache 3.3.2 to 5.0
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:51:44 GMT
Hi,
i'm trying to port an application that work on Tomcat 3.3.2 to Tomcat 5.0.
Everything work good, except the clustering service powered by a lot of
java class. When I try to cluster, on Firefox appears:

	class org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property!

I think it's something having to do with classloading. In 3.3.2 some
clustering classes are placed in /lib/apps but this direcotory is not
present in 5.0 so i put them in /shared/libs. I'm sorry from my poor english

Nicola Salvo

 Sponsor:
 La tua casella di posta ti va "stretta" prova i 100 MB di Email.it PRO  proprio mega!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1625&d=1-10