tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: TC 5.5 - 4 issues (jasper, ROOT, jndi, logging)
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:06:36 GMT
yes, TC 5.5 needs Java 5.0 SDK. Remy also suggested privately that this must be the cause,
that the warnings given by the compiler are being interpreted by Jasper as exceptions...

"About that, I think it's that the warnings are reported as issues by
the compiler, and so Jasper thinks the compilation failed (new
compiler = brand new integration = a few stupid bugs)."

ADC

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055