tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 16:18:39 GMT
from the jakarta site..

The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.0.

This is the first release of the new Tomcat 5.5 branch, and as such it is not yet stable.
We expect significant additional changes, including possible changes to packaging, dependencies,
and Tomcat internal APIs, before the first 5.5 stable release is made.

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055