tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mittendorf <christian.mittend...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: Howto deploy a new version of my webapp without disturbing the customer?
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:36:43 GMT
Hello!

It would be really great if we could work out a solution that does
the job like the WebObjects Monitor application. Perhaps some kind
of howto documentation giving you a step-by-step guide to the setup
and usage.

There seems to be no Wiki for the Tomcat project page. Is there a
tomcat wiki where we could collect information?

Christian

P.S. Where can I find more information about the balancer?