tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@UNISYS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 & JRE 1.5
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:54:26 GMT
> From: Phillip Mangwiro [mailto:phillip@kwekwepoly.co.zw]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.5 & JRE 1.5
>
> Tried link java.sun.com.
> Got as far as the list page where it lists the JDK & JVM but kept on
> getting "Document contains no data!" error on clicking download.
> Can you send me the actual link to the JRE & or JDK setup file?

The [1.]5.0 download page (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp) is directly linked
from the Java home page, as the first entry under Popular Downloads, as noted before.  Beyond
that you hit the license agreement, which you must accept in order to access the binaries.
 There's no way to bypass that.  Works fine for me using either Firefox or IE.

 - Chuck