tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <KS.Bhas...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Connection to data source
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:36:14 GMT
Hi it will located CATALINA_HOME\common\lib

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 5:55 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Connection to data source

Hi,
Where in server.xml is the Resource tag located?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

(DataSource)envContext.lookup("jdbc/myoracle");

7
5
>7
>>7)
>>	at
>>org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPo
>>.java:683)
>>	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
>>	at java.sql.DriverManager.getDriver(DriverManager.java:243)
>>	at
>>org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSour
>>.java:773)
>>	... 33 more
>>

>> Please let me know if anything else needs to be changes too.
>>
>> Any help Is greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Amar

>intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your
>computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.