tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Atishay Kumar <atishay.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject put applications in other than webapps and webapps simultaneously
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:59:01 GMT
hello,
  I am using tomcat 4.1.27 on a linux machine. by default we keep our
applications in webapps folder of tomcat home directory(say
tomcat-4.1.27/webapps). i want to keep my applications in some other
directory also alongwith webapps(say /home/web/application).

Now what editing in configuration files i need to do so that tomcat loads
application files from /home/web/application also along with webapps
directory.

i tried google search and also searched the mailing list but could not
find something helpful.

thanks
--
:)