tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Derek Greer <dgr...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: JNDI binding a new resource
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:04:45 GMT
You mean none of them allow for doing a standard JNDI InitialContext
creation as presented in the JDNI tutorial
<http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/getStarted/examples/naming.html>
on Sun's site?  Of course this site seems to use a file system bound
context factory which I don't want, but I would think there would be
something else available without having to roll my own.  I don't mind
doing this as a last resort, but I'd rather reuse than reinvent.

Derek