tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Derek Greer <dgr...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: JNDI binding a new resource
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:06:12 GMT
So, is there not any other open source JNDI projects which have already
written an InitialContextFactory class I can use?  Ideally I would like
to just replace my:

System.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
            "org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory");

with

System.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
            "org.apache.commons.jdni..InitialContextFactory");

or some such thing.

Derek Greer