tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Brigl <markus.br...@wuerth-phoenix.com>
Subject Re: jdk1.4 tomcat.4.30
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:35:41 GMT
Hi,

thanks for you fast answer. You're right, we are starting tomcat from
ant! What I'm wondering for is that
we havn't any problem on linux & hpunix (obviously using the same build
script). The problem appears only on windows!

Is the JMX API, required by

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler", as the problem disappears
commenting
that connector? In that case I'guessing, should the JMX API not be included by tomcat self?

Thanks a lot for your help

regards

Markus