tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Tomcat vs BEA Weblogic?
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:31:52 GMT
I am taking over a project that's running on Weblogic 8.1 SP3 today.. They are only using
the jsp-container and it is time to renew the support agreement with BEA.
So I was just wondering, is it worth it? Or is Tomcat as good as WL or maybe better? Does

WL have features that is missing in Tomcat? When the time comes to use EJB, is JBoss as
good as/better than WL?

So basically, I would like some advice on why I should/shouldn't continue with Weblogic? :)

Regards,

BTJ
Bjørn T Johansen
btj@havleik.no